Unidays!!!! If you’re a college student register for Unidays all you have to do is register with your college email and they’ll give you a special code to use so that when you shop at sites like Boohoo, Missguided and Asos you will get your student discount
—> Link to the Ballin’ On a Budget Video
- Zara– their clothing is a bit different and for those who are on the small side, however their boots and outerwear during the fall and winter are a must have.
- Here’s a little secret all of their items are full prices from like September to November, but in December/January when the fashion season is ending almost all of those items go on sale for 50% off and up
- Missguided– they have everyday clothes, going out clothes, workout clothes, lingerie, shoes and etc. basically a one stop shop for a girl who doesn’t like to search around on the internet all day. Their sizes range from 0 to plus size and the clothes aren’t the cheesy plus sized clothes either so curvy ladies make sure you bookmark this site.
- They have a 20% student discount 24/7.
- Here’s another secret: if you follow them on IG or twitter you’ll stay up to date for when they randomly decide to do a 50% off sale for EVERYTHING on their site
- Asos– they’re based in the UK so their packages take a little longer to ship if you choose standard shipping; they have student discounts all of the time, they’re always having sales all year round, their clothes sizes range much like missguided so there are plenty of options for ladies of all sizes
- They have a great range of variety and here’s another secret: they sell items from different brands and most times you can buy the brand from Asos’s site for cheaper than you would if you went to the brand’s actual site
- Boohoo– this is a very affordable site. If you’re looking for that really cute dress for a girl’s night but you don’t want to spend too much money? Go to Boohoo. They have the simple yet sexy fashion where you can say a lot without necessarily show too much. They also have plus size clothing